Gyro sensor in Fairphone FP2 is disabled in Android 9

• A few weeks ago my Fariphone FP2 was upated to Android 9.
    Since then the gyro sensor is disabled due to lacking accuracy in the eyes of Android. See here and here.

The result is, that only in some cases the gyro icon is active. When the gyro can be clicked, then only vertical and tilt movements are recognized, but no more horizontal movement is possible.

Now I tried to use sensor="0" with the gyro2.js plugin by manually adding that parameter to the xml:

Code
    <plugin name="skin_gyro" keep="true" url="" html5_url="%VIEWER%/plugins/gyro2.js" softstart="1.0" desktopsupport="true" enabled="false" onavailable="skin_arrange_buttons();" devices="html5" sensor="0" />

This was only partially successful:
    - In normal mode the field of view moved as expected.
    - When starting VR-mode (the tour was created by krpano Tools 1.20.9 with vtour-vr.config using a 360 degree panorama) the horizontal movement does not work, just as with "sensor=1".

Now my questions:
    - Can somebody help me to get the horizontal movement working in VR-mode?
    - Is it possible to add a new sensor_mode to the gyro2 plugin that uses the compass/magnetic sensor for the horizontal movement with sensor=1 ?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!