iphone safari problem with scrolling

• hellow everyone, i developed a website using asp.net and im using krpano for 360view section.
    everything works fine except the scrolling function on safari on iphone.

for example if you take a look at this page using safari on iphone, despite the fact that pano covers 80% of the page you should still be albe to scroll down on header or click the on the green arrow icon .
    Example

when you try to scroll or press the arrow button browser starts scrolling but it gets back to top again, as like it sticking to top.

i embeded the pano like this:

Code
    <div id="pano-container" style="width:100%;direction:ltr;border-bottom: 5px solid #32404c;background-color: #32404c;">            <div id="pano" style="width:100%;height:100%;">                <noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="vertical-align:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br /><br />Javascript not activated<br /><br /></div></td></tr></table></noscript>                <script>                    embedpano({ swf: "../../content/pano/tour.swf", xml: "@ViewData["tourlXML"]", id: 'pano1', target: "pano", html5: "auto", mobilescale: 1.0 });                </script>            </div>    </div>

if you need any extra information lemme know

i would really appreciate any help *smile*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!