Overlay blend mode

• Hi everybody,I work with distorded HS appearing on view aligned with feature to enhance it. Using overlayed white, it gives a nice "light me UP!" look.

Works well but for large features, the HS image size limitation is a problem.So I managed to use PNG's with transparency and gray shades, css3d renderer and overlay mix-blend-mode CSS.

OK on Firefox but KO on Chrome.
    Would it be possible to get WebGL support to the dedicated HS attribute with the full range of blend modes options ?
    Or any work around for Chrome ? (I read about the stealing background-color behavior but with no success)
    Cheers,
    Greg

• Hi,

what features would you need in detail?

The 'full range of blend modes options' is a bit vague...

For WebGL each 'blend mode' would require an extra/special rendering code-path (and that also often multiple-times for different hotspot-types), so each manual implemented blend-mode can have quite a lot of costs.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,
    I mainly need a WebGL rendered hotspot[name].blendmode="overlay"
    I already spoke with index (zFilter father) about this and he told me this would be something to ask directly to you. He's a bit sad about being stuck with CSS3D too !

Thanks for your consideration. I work really hard on the aesthetic of my productions and this would really help me.
    Cheers,
    Greg

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!