Custom scene URLs with back button compatibility

• Hi folks, I've recently got into 360 photography and virtual tours and am loving krpano. For the most part, it suits me perfectly except for one thing. The URL structure and browser back/forward compatibility. While doing some quick user testing with a few colleagues, one thing they all did was hit the back button to try and reverse course through the tour, only to accidentally leave the tour and return to the previous website in their browsing history.

Now, let's take this excellent tour as an example of what I would like to achieve...

https://visitevirtuelle.avoriaz.com/en/winter/village/overview

As you navigate through the tour from scene to scene, you can see that the URL in the address bar changes each time but it's a well structured, human readable URL that is relevant to the current scene. Now click the browser back button and you can navigate backwards through the tour.

I have explored the deeplinking feature but I can't see how to create these pretty URLs, or how to add each scene to the browser history and have them accessible via the back button.

Is this possible with krpano or has the tour in the example been modified externally?

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!