Aerial view of waterfront Gioiosa Marea

• Hello everyone ... year comes to an end .. We exchange greetings ... everyone is on holiday and I, in my small way, I would contribute to cheer with an aerial view of the waterfront winter to 360 degrees of Gioiosa Marea.

-> Aerial view of waterfront Gioiosa Marea <-

Unfortunately, the nadir is not that great .. but hiding un'autogru was not easy .. Furthermore, the basket was not stable then there is some inevitable overlap small ... Be patient ;)

As always your comments are precious ... and good luck ...

greetings Asperix

• Really good work. The colors are really great.

For the nadir, i'am not fan of this kind photoshoped thinks, perhaps you could try with a big monopod (but hard to do HDR with multishoot, at this moment), or just limit the pan in the krpano view options).

Go on and happy new year,

David

• Great job, it looks clean and does not have much noise and you captured it from an elevated height. You have some perspective that allows people to perceive the height which is good. My preference would be to not sharpen the image so much. I personally need to sharpen my images more, but I think that this has too much sharpening. Great job : )

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!