"animation" with auto zoom inside a gigapixel flat panorama of a painting

• Dear Klaus, dear KR Pano community,

I made last week a 35 gigapixel panorama of a famous painting using an automated XYZ stage and our Hirox digital microscope.

I am not allowed to show it yet but I will be able to share the results in a few days!

For the opening of the exhibition, I need to make movies that will be displayed on a screen.

The idea is to start with the full painting and very slowly move to a position, then pause, then zoom out to another position, zoom again and so on. The total video will be about 3 min.

Once I have the "path", I will make a screen recording with an external recording system. And obviously, this is very urgent (as always)...

I am a bit struggling with the code, I looked at various posts here but I'm not sure which function is the best, is it tween? *question*

It should be very minimalist, no click, no visible hotspot, no menu, just zoom in, pause, zoom out at a different position, pause and so on.

Many thanks in advance for guiding me to the right direction!

All the best,
    Emilien / Hirox

• thank you Jerome and a big thanks to Tuur for his toolbox!

I ended up with the following:

- I used edge with Tuur's toolbox to see the position h and v and fov
    - I rewrote it in krpano's action using lookto + tween or smooth
    - I wrote for each spot (I had about 50 different spots) the correct code, how long is the best time from a to b, what acceleration / deceleration
    - then inside chrome, I executed the actions one after the other using the developers tools
    - finale I used OBS to record in live the various movement I was executing manually

It was a long process but at the end, I had my path and it worked out very well.

I hope I will be able to share with you the resulting video soon!
    I will also try to make an easier workflow for the v2 of the video, because I'm sure there is a better way!

All the best,
    Emilien

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!