Start blending and movement simultanously

• Hello there :)

I want to improve the Navigator Pro navigation with everpano in that regard, that the blending from one pano to the other happens 100% in the same time period as the actual movement.

Right now the movement starts directly when I click in the respective direction, the blending nonetheless starts more or less half way in between the two panos.

My approach was to edit the "sceneFound" action. I already tried moving the sub-action "loadscene" to the last line, but then the whole "sceneFound" action wouldn't work anymore and I couldn't navigate at all. I also tried using the preload-flag for loadscene. This led to the blending happening way after the movement was finished.

Has anyone already dealt with the same issue and found a solution or has another idea of how to approach it? Thanks in advance :)

Matthias

<action name="sceneFound" >
    debug('we have found %1 at a distance of %2');
    loadscene(%1, null, MERGE|KEEPVIEW|KEEPMOVING, BLEND(0.5));
    set(events.onviewloaded, null);
    set(events.onkeydown, stoptween(view.tx|view.ty|view.tz);set(events.onkeydown,null); );
    tween(view.tx|view.ty|view.tz, calc('' + image.ox + '|' + image.oy + '|' + image.oz), 2, default, set(events.onkeydown,null);
    </action>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!