• and here with NWJS 0.50.1 (Chromium 87 / Node.js v15.3.0)
    Edit: file removed, the main version got updated

this version worked for me. thanks!

Once with NWJS 0.50.0-beta1 (Chromium 87 / Node.js v15.0.1) - the same as in 1.20.9:
    Edit: file removed, the main version got updated

This version worked in Win 7 Pro - everything started! Thanks and best wishes !!

Thanks for reporting, but is now only that particular version working for you or are both versions working?

• Thanks for reporting, but is now only that particular version working for you or are both versions working?

So far, only this one works - krpano-1.20.10-nwjs-0.50.0-b1. I once again downloaded the official one from the Download section, rebooted the computer, but the situation is the same - there is a program in the Task Manager, but I do not see any reaction to the launch visually :(

• Konstantine
    Thanks!
    That means the nwjs-0.50.1 one is not working for you?
    It's a bit strange, because according to NWJS it's using the same Chromium version as 0.50.0-b1 and when the program runs (and can be seen in the Task Manager) but nothing is visible, then there is typically a problem between Chromium and the graphics card.

lastromantik
    Have you tried the 0.50.0-b1 version too?

I'm asking because I would like to choose the NWJS version that works for the most systems.

• I'm asking because I would like to choose the NWJS version that works for the most systems.

Yes, this one works - krpano-1.20.10-nwjs-0.50.0-b1 (which you kindly showed earlier in the forum thread) Video card - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 -6 Gb (i7 + 32 RAM) - if it important. In the version that is on the main page - I can see it in the Manager, but I do not see it in work.
    Is there anything else I could help you with? Maybe it's just my dorky old computer not working well ... :)

• In iOS 15 it seems the mobilevr_wakelock is no longer working. In WebVR the screen goes dimmed and then black again unless there is a physical touch / tap on the screen.

Tested on the KRPano WebVR Demo using an iphone 6S iOS 15.0 tested in Chrome and Safari - same issues.

Any workarounds Klaus?

Thanks in advance!

• Hi,

There is new build (2021-10-01) of version 1.20.10 available:

• It uses now a different NWJS version for the Windows version, that one should run on more systems.
    • The WebGL depthbuffer accuracy for Mac Safari / iOS 15 was even more improved.
    • Additionally there is also new display.depthrange setting for optionally customizing the 3D rendering range (that should fit into the depthbuffer and be visible).
    • The embedding setting passQueryParameters=false caused a JS error in the previous release.
    • The webvr plugin has now a new wakelock workaround that works also on iOS 15.
    • And for the config files there is now a new setting 'outputpath' that allows quickly changing the output folder.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Additionally there is also new display.depthrange setting for optionally customizing the 3D rendering range (that should fit into the depthbuffer and be visible).

very on time)
    I now have projects with 3d models are very large and I think this will help improve performance) thanks. waiting for multi-textures and multi-models)

• Hi Klaus,

I spotted a bug in mobile 3D where models get cut off. Is it possible it has something to do with this feature?
    I didn't recognize this error before but transitioning through depthmaps and in horizontal VR some models get cut off.
    Attached a sample image from mobile VR. This bug only shows in landscape VR mode, not in vertical VR.
    Raising subdiv from default to 1000 or 10000 didn't fix this.

Sorry if this is not related to the update and thanks for having a hint.

Edited 2 times, last by loki (October 4, 2021 at 12:17 PM).

• Hi,

There is new build (2021-10-01) of version 1.20.10 available:

• It uses now a different NWJS version for the Windows version, that one should run on more systems.
    • The WebGL depthbuffer accuracy for Mac Safari / iOS 15 was even more improved.
    • The embedding setting passQueryParameters=false caused a JS error in the previous release.
    • The webvr plugin has now a new wakelock workaround that works also on iOS 15.
    • And for the config files there is now a new setting 'outputpath' that allows quickly changing the output folder.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Hi Klaus,

Many thanks for addressing this issue so quickly, however testing on my iphone 6s using iOS 15.0 with both safari version 15.0 - WebGL and chrome version 86.0.4240.93 both screens still timeout / fade to black.

Tested using the WebVR demo on the krpano.com website.

Can anyone else confirm this is still not working?

Thanks in advance!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!