• Hi,

There is a new release everpano 3D 1.3.4

News in everpano 3D 1.3.4:

Multires for rendering the panos

Multiresolution is enabled so your projects are not tied to normal resolution anymore

multires folders

multires enabled

Navigator Plugin 1.3.7

Few new implementations/ changes on the navigator plugin have been applied.

• New floor hotspot
    • Bidirectional links forced
    • Improved organization of the editor, by creating foldable groups
    • Removed some attributes

You can play around with the values from the editor.

Quick overview of the options

Most of the new attributes are self explanatory, like the mouse spot has the inactivity attribute to disappear after certain time (in milliseconds) not being used.
    You can set all the radius values of the spot to make your own circle proportion, and also choose the color, so it can fit the brand.

Bidirectional links are now forced, there were some edge cases where you could navigate let's say from A to B but because of some furniture element you could not go from B to A, now the visibility algorithm is improved and all those link connections are forced to be bidirectional.

Walking mode was giving some errors with the dollhouse system, and it was removed, also the effect when the center of the pano was moved it was creating a big texture distorsion in most cases. So the jumping mode is the mode to navigate around.

bundled krpano 1.20.10

The app nows generate the project with the latest krpano version 1.20.10, and the latest krpanotools

krpano 1.20.10

Read all news and fixes krpano 1.20.10

Minor bug fixes

Few small corrections reported by users, and some bug fixes like :

• The scenes declaration had SPHERE as preview type but it's CUBESTRIP
    • initialization process in everpano tools

Download the new version

You can download the nwe version from here

“The straight line belongs to men, the curved one to God” - Antoni Gaudi

• Hi,

the problem seems like the app in your case, is providing the old version of the navigator plugin, instead of the new.

Now I just uploaded a new release that forces the navigator plugin to always update to the latest version, so this issue you reported should not be there anymore

kind regards

• Hi,

is it possible to retain the hotspot for the active pano?

In the current version there is no attribute for such thing, at the end why would user reload the current panorama ?
    Anyway I will add an extra attribute for keeping current hotspot in the next release. keepcurrentspot

is it possible to load a previous project in version 1.3.4 and update it by taking the new functions of the navigator plugin?

Yes, sure, all of the projects since 1.3.0

I can not start Navigator in edit mode. Any clue?

That was a small issue where the app did not updated the navigator plugin so the old version was being delivered in the render project. That was solved within the same day of the release

Kind regards

• After I upgraded everpano 1.2 to everpano 1.3, the project cannot be rendered normally. There is an "errorLOG_1.txt" in the rendering krpano project, prompt "the panorama 1 can not be found in it's original path : I:\��������\everpano��ĿĿ¼\2\1.jpg " *love* . I withdrew everpano 1.2, but it can render normally. It's very strange,Developers around me also encounter this problem,I have spent three days trying to solve this problem, but it has not been solved,I really need your help now *love*

• Hi,

There is an "errorLOG_1.txt" in the rendering

That log means that everpano 3D can not find the source of the panorama to process the tiles.

You can take a quick look to the documentation of the project structure in the new version here

But a quick recap would be that since last version because everpano allows multiple file formats like tif files, in order not to make the project folder huge, the original panoramas remain in the original folder, no copy is done, just a reduced version is created, therefore the pano needs to be there when rendering the project because is the image used for processing the tiles.

Also note that because of many new features have been introduced for the 3d model creation with textures, projects from previous versions are not compatible.

Hope that helps

Kind regards

• Hi,
    Trying to build a project with 1.3.4, dragged 4 panos (my project will have 60) but only the 2 first pano have been proceeded ?
    I dragged again the pano N°3 in the project but only the folder 03.tiles have been created with a 0 octets 03_original.jpg file.
    I don't want to spend hours on this project if I cannot relie on Everpano, so is this a bug ?

My 2 first panos weights a bit less than 500Mb, the other more than 500Mb, is it a limitation ? haven't found anything about that

• Ok, seems to be a size issue so this part is "solved"
    Now I just played quickly with 4 panos and rendered the project.
    Aligned the spaces with the 3D Model tool in everpano, but when rendered the room orientation are false ???
    My axis are good.
    A bug ?

• Hi,

seems to be a size issue so this part is "solved"

I already implemented a new process when panoramas are dragged into the project, to allow panos of any size.
    The actual limitation is tied to the device specifications. But that won't be an issue after next release.

Aligned the spaces with the 3D Model tool in everpano, but when rendered the room orientation are false

There's no known bug regarding that, if you send me the project with the resources I will take a quick look and check what's going on.

• Going further in my project I have one pano that is completely misaligned (auto alignement done by everpano).
    Is it possible to reset the alignment or to correct it ?
    I can change the axis on the horizontal setting but haven't found how to change it on the vertical ?

• Hi jeromebg

Is it possible to reset the alignment or to correct it ?

Actually is not directly possible to reset those values, even a new tool for manual leveling or even completely reseting is already in progress and will be able in the next release.

By now I can provide a quick workaround, I have created a new post to explain it in detaill, take a look here

Kind regards

• Hi,

Could it be possible also to add an option to generate the project without re-generating the tiles ?

Yes, a kind of quick render / preview is also work in progress. It won't be really fast because it needs to calculate the textures anyway, at least some of them, but the time for pano processing can be cut a lot, by skipping the pano conversion to cube tiles and only providing the already existent sphere.

By now you could render with normal mode at 512px which is really faster compared to multires.

Kind regards

• Can't wait for next release ;)
    Going further in the modeling I have a few more questions :

1. The 3D model edit mode is very cool to organize all the pieces together, but is there a way to "stick" all pieces perfectly (like reference would do I imagine) because I always have some small gaps between them ?
    2. Would it be possible to change the center of the dollhouse according to the viewed scene so it would rotate around the active scene (better view for large models)
    3. Is there a workflow to add outside views of a building ? For now I use the same workflow with extruded polygon but it looks a bit weird, also I saw the "add sky" button but didn't understood how it works

Thanx for the hard work !

• Hi,

There is a new release everpano 3D 1.3.4

News in everpano 3D 1.3.4:

Multires for rendering the panos

Multiresolution is enabled so your projects are not tied to normal resolution anymore

Navigator Plugin 1.3.7

Few new implementations/ changes on the navigator plugin have been applied.

New floor hotspot
    Bidirectional links forced
    Improved organization of the editor, by creating foldable groups
    Removed some attributes

You can play around with the values from the editor.

Quick overview of the options

Most of the new attributes are self explanatory, like the mouse spot has the inactivity attribute to disappear after certain time (in milliseconds) not being used.
    You can set all the radius values of the spot to make your own circle proportion, and also choose the color, so it can fit the brand.

Bidirectional links are now forced, there were some edge cases where you could navigate let's say from A to B but because of some furniture element you could not go from B to A, now the visibility algorithm is improved and all those link connections are forced to be bidirectional.

Walking mode was giving some errors with the dollhouse system, and it was removed, also the effect when the center of the pano was moved it was creating a big texture distorsion in most cases.
    So the jumping mode is the mode to navigate around.

bundled krpano 1.20.10
    The app nows generate the project with the latest krpano version 1.20.10, and the latest krpanotools

Read all news and fixes krpano 1.20.10

Minor bug fixes
    Few small corrections reported by users, and some bug fixes like :

The scenes declaration had SPHERE as preview type but it's CUBESTRIP
    initialization process in everpano tools

Download the new version
    You can download the nwe version from here

“The straight line belongs to men, the curved one to God” - Antoni Gaudi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!