Video decoding failed when loading multiple videos on mobile

• Hi,

I have a tour with 5 panos and 17 video hotspots (small 2d .mp4 videos, 3-5 MB each). All hotspots are loaded onstart, and I am tracing that all videos are successfully loaded (for each hotspot trace shows that loadedbytes EQ to totalbtyes).

Problem occurs after few seconds the tour and all videos are loaded: ERROR: path_to_video_file - video decoding failed (corrupted data or unsupported codec)!

Strange thing is that each time I reload the tour, ERROR occurs for a different video file, and always for a single file. I can actually play each video with no problem, as long as it hasn't reported error, so it is definitely not a problem with unsupported coded.

The only reason that I can think as a cause is when loading multiple video files, one of them fails to download correctly and triggers an error. Is that possible?

Even stranger thing is that I think I managed to avoid this error if I specify videourl like this:

videourl="video1.mp4|video1.mp4"

Which, in my strange logic, resulted in the following: Krpano loaded all video files, one was corrupted during download, but the existance of secondary file in videourl attribute resulted in krpano loading the secondary file (which is the same as first ) thus actually re-downloading the video file that was corrupted during initial load. Is this possible? :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!