maketiles like I am 5yo

• Hi Guys.

I have old project generated in panotour pro, but I lost all the input panoramic images.

My folder structure looks like this:

where virtualtour0 is pano 0
    folders 0,1,2,3,4,5 are the faces of the cube.
    inside each face there is 0,1 and 2 folders that contains the tiles with different levels - 0 - one tiles 1 - 4 tiles folder 2 - 16 tiles.

I would like to merge the 16 tiles into one image and then create a panorama. Can someone please explain it to me, like I am 5 year old?
    I am aware that I might need to rename the 0 to _f 1 to _r etc

Edit, at the last folder tiles are named like this 0_0.jpg 0_1.jpg 0_2.jpg 0_3.jpg its first row, second row is 1_0.jpg 1_1.jpg etc

Thanks
    Marcin

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Coldmami (29. Oktober 2021 um 12:23)

• Hi,

as first step you would also need the xml files related to these images.

And in the xml itself the <image> element is the important one - there the total-size, the tile-size and the filepath/url-template for the tile-images is defined.

That means to continue please post the <image> element code from the xml that relates to these images.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• It looks like this.

I did manage to execute one line of code to create one cube using this

Code
    krpanotools64 kmaketiles F:\Lost\virtualtour1\_d\2\%%v_%%h.jpg _d.jpg 0 -insize=3487x3487 -intilesize=872 -inindexbase=

but this mean that I need to paste this command 6 times for each panorama, and change the _d to other faces of the cube. Thats about 3500 lines that i need to paste to restore this project...

• Problem solved.

Since my panoramas were made as max size in ptgui, each one had different size.
    -insize=4436x4436 -intilesize=555 is different for each pano. Excel came in handy to read all xml files and list the values.

in notepad++ I could create list of commands and paste hundreds of lines to cmd.exe to merge tiles.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!