Getting glitch in Polygon Spot after upgrading krpano to 1.20.10

• Hello,

I'm using 1.20.10 in my PTP for tour making.

In one project I had used multiple polygon hotspot. My tour is getting glitch in some Poly Hotspot while some Poly hotspot are working good. I'm unable to debug the problem. I'm sharing one screenshot also.

Please help me solve this problem.

This one is my project link : https://360eyes.in/vrtour/realestate/dholerasir_2.html

(Note : Don't share this link publicly as this project is not yet submitted yet to client)

• Hi,

try adding renderer="css3d" to the <hotspot> element of the related polygonal hotspot.

With WebGL polygonal hotspot rendering (the default) the size of a polygonal hotspot is limited to max. coverage of 180 degree. Maybe that's the reason in your case.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hello Klaus,

First of all thank you so much for your suggestion, I'll try to reduce the size of Hotspot under 180 degree FOV or I'll split the shape in two part.

I've no web-development programing background and I'm unable to modify the code as per your suggestion. And I'm using Panotour Pro for tour making so can you give this same suggestion in some more detail?

Regards,
    Dhaval Gajjar

• Hi,

search in the xml files that panotour had generated for the <hotspot> element that relates to your hotspot and add there the render setting this way:

Code
    <hotspot ...
          renderer="css3d"
    >
       <point ... />
       <point ... />
       <point ... />
    </hotspot>

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!