krpano developers, any recommendations?

• My company, UK based, has been producing virtual tours for over a decade. We are now looking for an experienced krpano developer to help us implement a new tour style for our customers. Nothing too complicated to start, initially we require drop down menu integration, hotspot integration to include text, video and imagery. We do have more advanced plans however, including CMS integration to allow users to add, delete and amend hotspots on their tours.

Being UK based is a plus, but not essential. We are looking to form long running relationships as we develop our new formats. Please DM with some examples of the types of tours you have helped develop and we can start chatting.

If anybody on here has used a developer with experience of krpano then please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

• Hi 360UK,

I saw that you were looking for a KRPANO developer for your virtual tour development projects. I'm Romaric Beltran, a french digital nomad! I actually have a lot of experience in working with virtual tours including Krpano but also CMS integration (to manage hotspots).

Graduated with a master's degree in computer science from the University Claude Bernard Lyon 1, I first created Immergo, a 3D virtual art exhibition platform. More recently, I develop virtual tours for renowed museums (Louvre Abu Dhabi...). Moreover, I also like to work on projects where pedagogy has an important role, which is why I often work with digital learning agencies who want to outsource the setup of their trainings. Indeed, I already installed several training platforms for agencies but also large accounts (for Banque Populaire, M6, EDF...) and also developed a 3D VR first-aid training (for GRDF / Suez). I was also a web developer in a web agency (Scrum/Agile) for 1 year, which makes me particularly able to collaborate in a team.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are still looking for a remote developer! I would be pleased to discuss your digital projects and also present you some of my works.

Looking forward to hearing you soon!

Regards,

Romaric Beltran
    Computer Engineer | Digital Learning
    -----------------------------------------------

Contact me on LinkedIn !

• Hello 360UK

The tools you need are already in place and you don't have to spend tens of thousands of pounds on developers and wait many months for the fruits of their labour.
    Take a look at CMS4VR. It's a system that you can easily customise for your own needs - sometimes on your own and sometimes with my help.

https://krpano.com/buy/

I am available for any questions.

regards
    Piotr Jakubowski

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!