Deprecated In Tour.js

• Hi guys!
    Im running krpano: krpano 1.20.7 (build 2020-05-26)
    I have a problem in only Firefox browser with an infospot.

The error is the following:
    WEBGL_debug_renderer_info is deprecated in Firefox and will be removed. Please use RENDERER. in tour.js 5:1424

The infospot is still clickable but the icon is missing.
    Googled this error and tried some new code but no luck. Does anyone have had this error?

In tour.js i found the code: getExtension("WEBGL_debug_renderer_info")

And one of the answers I have fonund is this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6905…-firefox-and-wi

• Hi,

this is just an unnecessary and irrelevant Firefox warning (unfortunately like some other Firefox WebGL related warnings).

The krpano viewer is using that information for detecting lower-end GPUs (e.g. old Intel GPUs) to apply some workarounds for better rendering performance.

When a browser decides not to support or to provide these information anymore, then this will cause no real problem. krpano (and typically also every other software) that is calling getExtension is checking the results before using them and would work also without it. That means beside of the not-applied performance options in some rare cases, this will have no effect.

And in the latest krpano version this Firefox 'warning' is even already 'fixed'.

That means that Firefox warning not related to your problem.

About your problem itself - please post a link to your example or at least more details about the actual example.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!