You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 6th 2009, 10:21am

Use a plugin as a hotspot...

Hi !
As you can see in my Arboretum, I managed to place a map and a "rotating logo" on the nadir...
As you know, plugin is using screen coordinates when hotspot uses spherical coordinates... I would like to place my map and mappoints as if they were "hotspots" = with spherical coordinates, and rotating on the nadir...
I'm trying, there : EU Eiffel Tower
If anybody can understand my bad explanations and knows any solution...
Thanks,

David

Tuesday, January 6th 2009, 10:47am

Ok, it's around 12 views for 1 reply... I gonna have my first reply soon *g* ...

Tuesday, January 6th 2009, 2:16pm

I just want my mappoints to move with my map (for the moment, they are "fixed" to the sphere...)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sagedavid" (Jan 7th 2009, 10:29am)

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 10:27am

Ouch ! No answer ! Is it this difficult ? Or is it so stupid that nobody want to answer me ... *cry* ?

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 2:38pm

Hi,

sorry, this is currently not possible,
wait for next beta release, then it will

Klaus

Wednesday, January 7th 2009, 2:42pm

Great !

Wednesday, February 25th 2009, 5:58pm

Hi, Klaus !
I was hopping that, with 1,0,8 beta 6, it would be ok to fix this problem, but it doesn't seems...
My map can't be placed with spherical coordinates when I name it "plugin" instead of "hotspot", and my mappoints are still not turning with my map...
Regards,

David