Problem with names of spots with capital letter and numbers

• Hi,

I have a problem with the spot name in Googlemap plugin.
    Pantospot and activespot does 't work to this spot when the name of this spot starts with capital letter or number (eg. "Lake_10" or "10_lake").
    When I changed name to small letters (eg. lake_10) it works ok.
    Does anybody noticed similar problem ?
    Regards

Pawel

• Hi,

do you have a 1.0.7 google maps plugin?
    because there the spot names are case sensitive and all characters must be lower-case to be working!
    in the newer versions that has been fixed (please just write a short mail to get a newer version)

but one thing is never possible - the name of array element (like the spots here) must always begin with an alphabetic character! because when the first character is a number, this number will be interpreted as array index,

best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

Thank's for the newest googlemap plugin... but I checked it today and I still have problem with name of spot.
    When I use a capital letter in the middle of the name pantospot works, but does not work activatespot.

example of code:

<krpano version="1.0.8"
    <spot name="sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml" lat="54.246275" lng="22.799618" heading="0"
    onclick="stopallsounds(); loadscene(sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml, null, null, BLEND(2)); set(autoratate.enabled,state);"/>
    <scene name="sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml"
    onstart="action(startscene);">
    <action name="startscene">
    plugin[maps].pantospot(sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml);
    plugin[maps].activatespot(sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml);
    </action>
    </krpano>

this code does not work.

Works ok only when I change name of spot to lowercase:

<krpano version="1.0.8"
    <spot name="sc25_jh_zatoka_lato_sml" lat="54.246275" lng="22.799618" heading="0"
    onclick="stopallsounds(); loadscene(sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml, null, null, BLEND(2)); set(autoratate.enabled,state);"/>
    <scene name="sc25_jH_zatoka_lato_sml"
    onstart="action(startscene);">
    <action name="startscene">
    plugin[maps].pantospot(sc25_jh_zatoka_lato_sml);
    plugin[maps].activatespot(sc25_jh_zatoka_lato_sml);
    </action>
    </krpano>

Regards

Pawel
    PS
    I works on Mac, OSX Leopard, Flash 9 and 10

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!