WebVR in Krpano.

• Hello
    I would like to insert a 3d object in a krpano project.
    I checked the following fresource:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/threejs/opensource/

And I am trying to reach a similar result. I have two question:
    1. How I can add, a simple 3D object (obj or stl format) ? I see in the sample that 3d objects are built using a json file. That seems to be too complex for our purposes.
    2. I am trying to change the sample code with my own images. So I changed the PANOs folder pictures with one I've create... and it's not clear how the path of these images are built.
    I got an error:
    ERROR: loading of threejs_example/pano.tiles/1.tiles/f/l0/1/l0_f_1_1.jpg failed!

This is the code of "example.xml" file :

<scene name="scene_1" title="1" onstart="" thumburl="pano.tiles/1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<control bouncinglimits="calc:image.cube ? true : false" />

<view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

<preview url="pano.tiles/1.tiles/preview.jpg" />

<image prealign="0|0.0|0">
    <cube url="pano.tiles/1.tiles/%s/l%1/%v/l%1_%s_%v_%h.jpg" multires="512,1024,1792" />
    <!-- pano.tiles/%s_%v_%h.jpg -->
    </image>
    <hotspot name="spot1" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="-74.423" atv="21.354" linkedscene="scene_2" />
    <hotspot name="spot2" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="19.609" atv="16.202" linkedscene="scene_41" />
    <hotspot name="spot3" style="skin_hotspotstyle" ath="75.852" atv="29.540" linkedscene="scene_40" />

</scene>

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!