100% failure rate on tours

• I have not been able to produce a tour successfully. It always ends up in a mess of blank areas.

I've reduced it down to each room with a cube with another cube inbetween but the first room is all good, then by the time I finish there are large swathes of blank areas.

I am using everpano 1.4.1 and what seems to be the biggest issue is the lack of complete documentation.
    The videos don't look like the versin I am using and I need to scratch around to find out how to use a portal because there's nothing lsited on the youtube channel and literally nothing in the documentation that even references it.

It's really frustrating. Anyone have a working method of doing these things?

I start with setting camera height and adding references to all the panos.
    I get all the hotspots but from there it just goes downhill. I managed to get a single room done but when I started adding counters etc it ended up being a mess.

Now I have 4 rooms that are linked to each other. They are basically cubes. It went ok till the final render when it all just stopped working altogether.

I can't believe I paid actual money for this.

• I've gone through it all. For example, where is the documentation for portals?

Show me any documentation that shows what the current "model object" interface looks like?

I'll wait

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!