Using KRPano for energy loss analysis

• Dear all,

we have a new project where we combine RGB and thermographic panoramas to detect energy losses.

https://tbi.eiif.org/projects/DT360/tour.html

We record a 500 megapixel RGB panorama with the piXplorer 500 and a 25 megapixel thermographic panorama with the ThermoHead. We match those images and then we can find heat and cold losses in thermography and switch to RGB to indentify those losses. Therefore, we need the command MERGE KEEPVIEW so that if we aim an energy loss in thermography we can switch to RGB without losing it.

Is there a way to change the start view position? In the link I showed you above, the interesting part is on the back side of the start view location. I managed to change the start view position if I remove MERGE KEEPVIEW but I need it. Is there a way to switch e.g. the start view position in all 3 panoramas? I would like to see the heat loss when I open the link.

Greetings Sebastian

• Hi,

like this?
    https://tbi.eiif.org/projects/DT360…lookat(160,20);

set the hlookat of the first scene to 160 and the vlookat to 20.

Not sure if that is what you mean.

Hope it helps,
    Tuur *thumbsup*

• Hi Tuur,
    thank you very much for your reply!
    Yesterday I tried to change hlookat and vlookat in the scene_1 but it only worked when I remove the MERGE KEEPVIEW that I really need.
    I saw your editing at the onstart="lookat(160,20)" and it worked half. The starting position was correct, but when I flip back from e.g. scene_2 to scene_1, I lost the spot I was observing and will be back at coordinates 160,20.
    I had to copy the hlookat and vlookat BEFORE the scene_1, now it works like a charm *smile*
    <view hlookat="160" vlookat="20" />

<scene name="scene_1" title="Heating room" onstart="" thumburl="panos/1.tiles/thumb.jpg" lat="" lng="" heading="">

<view hlookat="0.0" vlookat="0.0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" maxpixelzoom="2.0" fovmin="70" fovmax="140" limitview="auto" />

Thank you very much!

Edited 8 times, last by S3bastian (June 8, 2022 at 1:57 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!