loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW" for all but one scene?

• Hi.

I use loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW" for all the scenes and it works great.

Just recently I added an aerial 360 image and need to set up a combobox with lookto and zoomto for various hotspots added around the 360 and I've worked that out. This aerial 360 works great on it's own tour for testing but if I add the scene code to the main tour.xml (and panos tiles) then the zoomto are overridden by the existing loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW" so no zoom in really happens.

All my scenes use maxpixelzoom="1.2" fovmin="70" fovmax="70" limitview="range" as I don't want zooming anymore than that but the aerial scene has maxpixelzoom="2.0" to allow for the extra zoom

Combobox uses onclick="looktohotspot(block4,100,smooth(75,50,100)); zoomto(20,smooth());" />

My question, is it possible to exclude a single scene (scene_aerial) from the loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW" so that I can make use of the extra zoom?

I've already searched the forum and there's a couple of what seems like complicated solutions that I can't get my head around.

Thanks for any help.

Andrew

• If anyone else gets stuck on something like this I took the link to a new tour option. Basically have the aerial scene as it's own tour and load it in one of those popup windows. The loadscene_flags="MERGE|KEEPVIEW" don't follow so start fresh *g*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!