• Hi,

Well you kindly help by giving a clue or hint on how to show anothner lensflare on the second pano. of a two pano tour.

I generated my initial xml from autopano tour (APT1.1beta6). I have two panos with sun on it. I added the lensflare routine copied in one example, at the end of my xml. It showed only on the first pano.

<lensflare name="l1" set="DEFAULT" visible="true" ath="110" atv="-23" size="0.80" blind="0.60" blindcurve="4.00" />

How can I show another lensflare in the second pano of my tour?

Thank you very much and best regards,

Manuel

• I am not familiar with autopano but how does it output the XML files? You probably have two different XML files that you would need to put code for each lensflare in order to set each with it's own settings. Otherwise you will need to provide a link or sample for us to examine.

• The generated xml by APT are the main.xml and the two pano.xml, I initially put my lensflare routine in the main.xml. When I switch or go to other pano and go back, the lensflare is gone. Based on your tip, I put the lensflare routine in each in the pano.xml (2) and it is permanently attached to the pano. Switching back and forth in either pano, the lensflare is there. I adjusted the location and size accordingly. I understood your logic/block diagram. My problem was solved. Thank you very much Jaredja, you are most helpful and quick.

Manuel

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!