Javascript, Angular or React for krpano

• Good evening, I've been wanting to run a project for a long time, where the user can upload an image and automatically generate a virtual tour, all through my website. Believe me, it's very difficult to find someone to do this, so I started studying programming and I don't even know where to start. I started studying Javascript, and now I'm in doubt, if I use the Angular or React framework, I saw a colleague here on the forum talking about React for Krpano, would it be the most recommended? What should I seek from knowledge? I thought Javascript and maybe even a little PHP would be necessary to run the krpano application on the server, but I saw almost nothing about it here on the forum. I've already hired two programmers and they gave up because it's not something very simple. What do you think?

Another question... the command:

...which is in the documentation has something to do with loading a new image into krpano? Sorry if I'm asking nonsense, it's just that I'm researching a lot on the subject and I think my first problem to solve is to run krpano on a server and when the user loads an image the server already triggers krpano and converts it into a tour, like it's done manually, and for that I don't even know what language to use.

Thank you for now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!