Converting Panono upf files

• Hi,
    I am a Panono user. The manager of Professional360 changed on April 2022.

From some web sites, it seems his name is Philipp Pielmeier at Singular.ch

Since this date our panoramas are not displayed on their website without any notice to their consumers.

I paid my last bill on the 1st of May, so my account was not dead.

Don't trust these businesses, their "cloud" can disappear like the fog on a Spring morning.
    They don't care once your files become a cost line.
    As they were using krpano, it seems a good choice to me to embed it on my Nas server.
    First of all, I have 275 upf files and my computer is a Windows one.

How to convert them to be used by krpano ?

Hopefully I find the converter I uploaded in 2019 from the Panono web site on an old computer.
    If you are looking for panono-upf-converter-1.1.0-windows.exe, ask me.
    I'll give you a link to download it.
    Thank you, often it helps.
    Henri

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von hdeb (28. Juli 2022 um 21:59) aus folgendem Grund: Converter found !

• Hi,
    For those who are interested in Panono and 360Professional.
    I received an answer from Philipp Pielmeier, I mentionnes above.
    He is not involved in this company anymore.
    360Professional Gmbh is under the bankruptcy processes and the liquidator is :

Zitat

Prof. Dr. Torsten Martini
    GÖRG Insolvenzverwaltung Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
    Kantstraße 164
    10623 Berlin
    Germany

Henri

• Hi Henri,

I wrote you a personal message, but not sure, if it had reached you - if you could send me the Panono UPF converter, I would be really grateful.

We are sharing the same problem of Panono bankruptcy, I am going to write to Prof. Martini and if there is some useful information for everyone, I´ll post it here.

Thank you,
    Adam

• If you can't find it I will probably have a Windows version of the converter somewhere...

Please don't write Mr. Martini - he has nothing todo with the product and is just the head of the team that has to deal with the financial and legal destruction of the failed company. He can't help you.

• Hi,
    I have already found the Panono Converter here - it works, hope it helps someone.
    https://archive.org/details/panono…r-1.1.0-windows

I do understand the position of Prof. Martini, but - for few years we used the Panono camera in our company for work.
    We have not only paid for the camera but also paid for hundreds of pictures in last two years. The pictures are gone, our albums in the cloud are empty. Some pictures can be retaken (even though not easily) but many not. I tried to send many emails and so on, no answer. And of course no prior notification this may happen. So there is no other contact to try...

If you (or anyone) would have any idea how to get to the lost pictures from the cloud - to whom to write/call - I would really appreciate it.

Thanks again!
    Adam

• Hi,
    is there a way to create a krpano-pano with the 36 images from the upf-file?
    Cant find a solution with the krpanotools.
    greetings,
    Rody

Just like with any other panorama. Of course because of the many pictures with possibly not so much visible stuff in it, alignment can be hard. Templates like the PtGui templates can help a lot.

However the panono stitcher really was superior to all other solutions. Given the design of the panono camera there is a horrible parralax error. The panono stitcher really did a great job of working with that.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!