Is it possible to get width and height of a hotspot if those attributes are NOT set

• I have some image and video hotspots that I am using as image and video popups in VR Devices. It looks like the following (a video popup):

Here I want to place a close button top-center but the problem is that I am not able to position the close button based on height of the popup as I am not setting any explicit width/height for popup, it has to be based on the image/video original size.

My question is, is it possible to get native width/height/bounding-rectangle of a hotspot to calculate the position of the close button like ath + height/2 or so?

Any other idea to solve this close button position is also obviously a great help. I saw that layers or parent-child has issues in VR thats why I am trying flat / single level of hotspots.

This is the code I use to add close button: hotspot[popup] is the video/image popup shown in above image

Peace,

• Hi,
    If you install the video (picture) by ath atv, then I do not advise you to touch the parameters tx ty tz. Work in one coordinate system.
    If in spherical then try this code:

Code
    copy(popup, hotspot[popup]);
    addhotspot('popup_close', pc);
    set(pc, url='https://..../close.png', distorted=true, alpha=0, edge=bottom, onclick=removepopuphotspot() ); 
    calc(pc.ox, popup.pixelwidth / 2 - 5 );  		    
    calc(pc.oy, - (popup.pixelheight / 2 - 5 ) ); 
    copy(pc.ath, popup.ath);
    copy(pc.atv, popup.atv); 
    tween(pc.alpha, 1, 2);

-5 - is the offset of the hotspot from the top right corner.

For Cartesian coordinates, another principle of calculation

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!