• With a last project that I am doing,
    I can't get the rendering to be done.
    I give it the order, but it keeps processing and shows the following message:
    Rendering the project Please wait, but it doesn't end.
    It had not happened to me before,
    I have version 1.5.1. What should I do?
    It is a project made entirely in Everpano.
    Does not create main.xml file

• Hello Jordi. It is possible to have access to modify the interface?,
    to be able to change the size of the miniatures,
    they have always seemed large to me
    and it was already expressly requested by a client.
    It would be great to have a little more control over this aspect.
    Thanks

• Hello Jordi. It is possible to have access to modify the interface?,
    to be able to change the size of the miniatures,
    they have always seemed large to me
    and it was already expressly requested by a client.
    It would be great to have a little more control over this aspect.
    Thanks

He never answer. this is quite pathetic.

Keep Waiting

Regards

• Jordi. I'm still waiting for an answer about the possibility of modifying the interface.

And I do this other query. With Xiaomi mijia misphere camera files when I render, the model shows as a black block, and when I click on a floor hotspot, everything is normal, if I go back to the model, it shows as black block. I made several attempts, even with photos from another site, but always the same. I mounted dslr photos,
    They don't have that problem.

• Jordi. I'm still waiting for an answer about the possibility of modifying the interface.

And I do this other query. With Xiaomi mijia misphere camera files when I render, the model shows as a black block, and when I click on a floor hotspot, everything is normal, if I go back to the model, it shows as black block. I made several attempts, even with photos from another site, but always the same. I mounted dslr photos,
    They don't have that problem.

What i said ? i said truth he never reply. Sale and run
    keepwaiting tag in xml *wink* *g* *thumbsup*

Regards

• Jordi, Klaus, are we really not going to get any answers here? What should the path be? We need to resolve doubts and complete the learning process. Or what is the purpose of the forum? I think the forum is open. I have reviewed and I can't find any news from Jordi closing the forum. I don't understand that silence

• Jordi, Klaus, are we really not going to get any answers here? What should the path be? We need to resolve doubts and complete the learning process. Or what is the purpose of the forum? I think the forum is open. I have reviewed and I can't find any news from Jordi closing the forum. I don't understand that silence

This forum is bogus. No one reply. this really shame one our member getting panic and no one ready to answer.

Please help Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!