MERGE|KEEPVIEW overwrites parameters in different scenes

• Dear all,
    we are using KRPano to identify energy losses. Therefore we have one panorama in RGB spectrum with 16.000x8.000 pixels and one panorama in thermographic spectrum with 8.000x4.000 pixels. I use MERGE|KEEPVIEW so when I see an energy loss (e.g. hot surface) in thermography, I can switch back to RGB and identify the position and the kind of energy loss.
    However, since I use multires, the final zoom-in level of RGB is higher than for thermographic. So when I am in thermographic final zoom and go to RGB, it zooms out.
    Is there a way that I can set the final zoom-in for thermographic to be the same resolution as the RGB? For e.g. upscaling or whatever?The problem is: when I change maxpixelzoom="2.0" for RGB and maxpixelzoom="4.0" for thermography, everything works like a charm! But as soon as I substitute MERGE with MERGE|KEEPVIEW the entrence for the first pano, wich is RGB, overwrites the second for thermographic.

Thank you in advance!

Edited once, last by S3bastian (September 12, 2022 at 11:33 AM).

• I figured something out:
    "

• KEEPVIEW

• Keep the current view settings.
      • Except the viewing range limitations as they are more related to the pano image.

"
    But the "viewing range" is inside of the view settings.
    I made a new entry <zoom /> for the parameters maxpixelzoom and now I am back to the old error where you can zoom out too far end everything looks like Star Trek in lightspeed...

Edited 2 times, last by S3bastian (September 12, 2022 at 1:32 PM).

• Hi,
    and thank you for your response.
    I got help yesterday from someone who helps me a lot with this issues ;)
    He also said, delete maxpixelzoom (not only dont use it) and then use fov="130" fovmin="10" fovmax="130".
    It works pretty well :)

Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!