Programmer to create online tour - PHP or other language

• Hello good afternoon. Is there anyone here in the group who is interested in doing a job for me? Assembling a programming module, I believe using PHP and maybe a little javascript, I'm not quite sure what you need. I would like to allow the user to upload a jpg image and the server automatically convert it to html+xml using krpano. We can combine a value. I have a space on a shared server. Basically I want to do what kuula.co does, you send a JPG and it turns into a Virtual Tour directly on the server using KRPano. It's possible?

• Hello Piotr. I am very interested in your CMS4VR. I've even talked to you several times by email. The difficulty I'm finding is being able to use the system with individual users, like a SAAS. I'm studying possibilities, and I've already thought about acquiring the CMS4VR. Few people have the knowledge to guide me in this area. I'm studying to find solutions.

• Hello Piotr. I am very interested in your CMS4VR. I've even talked to you several times by email. The difficulty I'm finding is being able to use the system with individual users, like a SAAS. I'm studying possibilities, and I've already thought about acquiring the CMS4VR. Few people have the knowledge to guide me in this area. I'm studying to find solutions.

So what't the problem? Took me 15 seconds of "studying" his website:

You need the CMS4VR license for 411 USD and the SAAS addon for 270 USD a month.

So your only "problem" is that the little problem you have will cost you way over 3000 bucks a year using CMS4VR *wink*

• Yes, the CMS4VR system is fantastic, I've looked at all the tutorials. The problem is that I need something much more personalized and the system has a closed format that cannot be changed, so I look for a solution.

• So what't the problem? Took me 15 seconds of "studying" his website:

You need the CMS4VR license for 411 USD and the SAAS addon for 270 USD a month.

So your only "problem" is that the little problem you have will cost you way over 3000 bucks a year using CMS4VR

You have not understood the provisions of the licence *unsure*
    The SaaS licence was created for customers who want to remove the "CMS4VR" footer from the backend of the system. Let me correct you, if you allow me.
    The CMS4VR system costs 411 USD one-time payment, one time. That's the price of 3 professional panoramas. Updates are free of charge.

The VIP and the SaaS licence are not needed to work with the CMS4VR.

Yes, the CMS4VR system is fantastic, I've looked at all the tutorials. The problem is that I need something much more personalized and the system has a closed format that cannot be changed, so I look for a solution.

The system is open enough that someone who is familiar with krpano syntax can make changes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!