Controlling Model Movement

• Hello all,

Built this model with Everpano and uploaded the files to Sketchfab : https://skfb.ly/ozx8M

My real interest in Everpano is only the construction of the 3D model and would prefer just to use the model alongside my "own" tours and the way I build them.

Question: Is it possible to have Everpano behave in the same way as Sketchfab (also Matterport, Eyespy360, Everpano Editor) in that the left mouse button rotates the model and the right mouse button moves the model in 3D space ? Currently the right mouse click brings up the KRPano context menu.

It makes it so much easier to inspect and manipulate the model on screen rather than have to use the keys and mouse?? Maybe that is just me.

Hope that makes sense.

Also when rotating the Sketchfab version the model keeps its appearance/scale but in Everpano when part of the model reaches the edge of the visible screen it starts to elongate/stretch - is this a setting that can be changed to stop that occurring?

Thanks
    GK

Edited once, last by GeoK (October 27, 2022 at 4:58 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!