Using krpano as an interactive animation tool

• Hi, this is a project I did for training and to have fun! It's a kind of Hangman game where every time you get a letter right an animation advances, and the goal is obviously to get all the letters right and see the whole animation.

Krpano serves here only as an interactive animation tool, and all animations are made with layers and actions. There are character animations, fog, insects, falling leaves, characters, etc...

The project being just a kind of fun training is not optimized for mobiles, and sometimes it hangs trying to find the word because the free wordnik API has some limitations, so sometimes you will have to refresh the page, and at each refresh appears a random word with 6 letters in English.
    I hope you like it, and I hope that you get to see the whole animation, the words are difficult! *rolleyes* *rolleyes*

HANGEDMAN GAME

• i thougth this was fun!
    I have created hangman in basically every programming language I have learned as it teaches one the basics of the operators, conditions, ... but I would never have thought of doing it in krpano

Yes! hehe!! I found that in krpano you can do much more than VR things!
    Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!