Activate map-spot by clicking on a hotspot

• Good morning,
    I would like to ask if there is any way that I can do the following. If not, because it is urgent, can you help me find another tool, so I can complete the project properly?

I’ve got a problem with Google maps and radar Plugins.
    First of all, as you can see here, I have a main scene that contains my hotspots that lead us to a new scene.
    As I press my hotspot the scene changes but the active spot at Google maps plugin does not change.
    As you can see the default-“big” map (in the right) updated correctly and the active spot has changed. From the other hand the Google map -“mini” map (left) does not change the active spot.
    Can you help me either add radar to the default-“big” map or write/edit a function that will activate the maps spot by clicking to a hotspot?

[font='&quot'] [/font]
    Another problem is with the radar. Because of the current active spot, the radar stays and does not change the spot so the orientation is wrong. I would like to ask if I find a way to activate the current spot can I change every spots radar-offset or not? If yes can you help me with this?

[font='&quot']
    [/font]

Can you help me with this?

Thank you for your help,

Tasos Chatzigiannis

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!