Activate map-spot by clicking on a hotspot

• Good morning,
    I would like to ask if there is any way that I can do the following. If not, because it is urgent, can you help me find another tool, so I can complete the project properly?

I’ve got a problem with Google maps and radar Plugins.
    First of all, as you can see here, I have a main scene that contains my hotspots that lead us to a new scene.
    As I press my hotspot the scene changes but the active spot at Google maps plugin does not change.
    As you can see the default-“big” map (in the right) updated correctly and the active spot has changed. From the other hand the Google map -“mini” map (left) does not change the active spot.
    Can you help me either add radar to the default-“big” map or write/edit a function that will activate the maps spot by clicking to a hotspot?

[font='&quot'] [/font]
    Another problem is with the radar. Because of the current active spot, the radar stays and does not change the spot so the orientation is wrong. I would like to ask if I find a way to activate the current spot can I change every spots radar-offset or not? If yes can you help me with this?

[font='&quot']
    [/font]

Can you help me with this?

Thank you for your help,

Tasos Chatzigiannis

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!