3D model room labels

• Wondering about how to go about adding the scene title as a room label on the 3D model? Placed dead centre in each scene...

Ideally visible in "floorplan" view i.e. directly overhead looking straight down at the centre of the model (useful to have this as a standard feature - like Matterport does)

Example image attached

Suggestions welcome !

• In my virtual gallery (Virtual Gallery Thread), I have some hotspots on the floor. It is defined using style and later dynamically generated.
    The style is as follows:

Code
    <krpano>
      <hotspot name="middle" style="htsp" type="image" url="pixel-blue.png" width="330" height="580" scale="0.5" distorted="true" depth="0" tx="0" ty="-2" tz="0" rx="90" torigin="True" zorder="2" depthbuffer="true" capture="false" alpha="0" />
      <hotspot name="south" style="htsp" type="image" url="pixel-blue.png" width="1188" height="580" scale="0.5" distorted="true" depth="0" tx="0" ty="-2" tz="-600" rx="90" torigin="True" zorder="2" depthbuffer="true" capture="false" alpha="0" />
      <hotspot name="north" style="htsp" type="image" url="pixel-blue.png" width="1188" height="580" scale="0.5" distorted="true" depth="0" tx="0" ty="-2" tz="600" rx="90" torigin="True" zorder="2" depthbuffer="true" capture="false" alpha="0" />
    </krpano>

I altered the code a bit to generate labels on these hotspots. I call these actions when clicking the "dollhouse" and "reset view" buttons to show/hide the labels:

It gives the following result (see attachment).

Hope you can use it as a basis for your own project!

If you have further questions, dont hesitate to ask...

K.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!