First suggestions

• While making the virtual galleries (see my earlier posts), I found a few things that would be very nice to have in krpano. I hope these will be possible in some future version:

1) set a PANO as background for 3D objects.
    Currently, only an image can be set as a background for 3D objects, but not a pano.

2) multiple 3D objects in one scene
    In this example (click), the room itself is a pano, but the objects inside are 3D objects. Would love to see this in krpano!

When doing more development, more feature requests will surely come *tongue* *tongue*

Thanks for the great software, had a lot of fun deep diving into it!
    K.

• Thanks for the follow up, I have already made heave use of it since the 1.21, thank you. *thumbsup*

But did you also implement my 1) and 2) suggestion?

For example, I would like to do this:

Code
    <scene name="default scene" autoload="true" >
    	<image>
    		<sphere url="temp360Env.jpg" />
    		<depthmap url="models/object.obj" texurl="models/texture.mtl" rendermode="3dmodel" />
    </image>
    </scene>

Right now, as soon as there is a pano loaded, it is projected onto the model. I would like to have a sphere as background and model (with its own texture file) inside of it.

And while we are at it, why not this?

Code
    <scene name="default scene" autoload="true" >
    	<image>
    		<sphere url="temp360Env.jpg" />
    		<depthmap url="models/object.obj" texurl="models/texture.mtl" rendermode="3dmodel" />
    		<depthmap url="models/object2.obj" texurl="models2/texture.mtl" rendermode="3dmodel" />
    		<depthmap url="models/object2.obj" texurl="models2/texture.mtl" rendermode="3dmodel" />
    	</image>
    </scene>

To have multiple 3D models insde the panorama *g* *g*

But the current release is already very nice, thank you so much for that! *thumbsup* *thumbsup*

• would like to have a sphere as background and model (with its own texture file) inside of it.

Using a simple pano image as background pano will be possible with the next release very soon.

To have multiple 3D models insde the panorama

Is on my list, my current plan is to provide the 3D-Model usage also as hotspots elements (or similar hotspot-based elements). This should be most flexible.

• Using a simple pano image as background pano will be possible with the next release very soon.

Is on my list, my current plan is to provide the 3D-Model usage also as hotspots elements (or similar hotspot-based elements). This should be most flexible.

and what would be awesome is that the light of panorama is projected onto the 3d model as hdr lighting *tongue* *tongue* *tongue*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!