Show TextContainer in Panoramic View

• Hello there, I've following code which shows the text box container with text in 2D view. How can I show the same in panoramic view.

It got invisible when press panoramic button.

<layer name="textbox" type="container" align="center" x="0" y="0" width="450" height="250" bgcolor="0x003c61" bgalpha="0.7" bgcapture="true" keep="true" visible="true" bgborder="1 0xffffff 0.7" onclick="hideTextBox();">
    <layer name="textarea" type="container" align="centercenter" x="0" y="0" width="430" height="230" bgcolor="0x003c61" bgalpha="0.8" maskchildren="true" bgborder="1 0xffffff 0.3" onclick="hideTextBox();">
    <layer name="text" style="text" enabled="true" onclick="hideTextBox();" align="lefttop" x="0" y="0" width="100%" autoheight="true" css="text-align:left; color:0xffffff; font-size:15px;" html="" />
    </layer>
    </layer>

• i guess with "Panoramic View" you mean webvr ?
    you cant use layers there because layers are standard html/css but in webvr everything needs to get distorted.
    you can only use hotspots (with renderer="webgl") https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#hotspot.renderer
    this gives you only a limited set of features... for example if you want a text in front of an image
    you need to create 2 separate hotspots, one for the image and one for the text

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!