• Hello,

i'm trying to assign a new style to a layer via cssclass but doesn't seem to work, is that not possible?
    do I have to work the old way with 'layer.loadstyle' and no- css styles ?

xml:
    <layer name="menucontainer" type="container" alpha="0" autoalpha="true" flowchildren="v"childflowspacing="10" >
    <layer id="menubutton" cssclass="menubutton" type="text" html="INFO" width="145" padding="8 16" align="right" onclick="menuclick" />
    </layer>

js:
    krpano.set('layer[menubutton].cssclass', 'menuitemselected');

style.css:
    .menubotton {
    color: red;
    }
    .menuitemselected{
    color: black;
    }

krpano 1.21 (build 2023-04-30)

Danke!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von holo (31. Oktober 2023 um 21:40)

• EDIT: Ignore this. I'm not sure why the below was happening before but today, saving the tour.xml file using a 3rd part xml editor does not reset the menu thumbnails.

When setting the startup view for each scene via krpano tools, the menu thumbnails automatically update to the correct view. Saving the tour.xml file keeps the thumbnails views as set via the startup view tool.

However, if I then save the tour.xml file using a 3rd part xml editor (I'm using XML Notepad) the menu thumbnails revert back to their default view. In previous versions this did not happen.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

there is a minor bugfix release - krpano 1.21.1:

• Fix: There could be a short flickering/empty-frame when using loadpanoscene() to load a <scene> that has an <include> defined inside it (report).
    • Fix: loadjs() action - loading encrypted files wasn't working.
    • Fix: Encrypt Tool - Allow encrypting any .js files, not just krpano plugins.
    • Fix: Scrollarea layers - the mwheel setting wasn't working.
    • Fix: The contextmenu could be opened on Android devices even when the contextmenu.touch setting was disabled.
    • Fix: When using the security.cors="use-credentials" setting, send the CORS credentials also for text files (xml, js, ...) and not just for images. (report).
    • Fix: The demo logo was wrongly shown on registered viewers when WebGL was not available.
    • Fix: Support Class-B local networks for local-only restrictions.
    • Fix: krpano Testing Server - Fixed crash when using Minimize to Tray (Windows only).
    • Fix: The Update Tool was wrongly removing the information about having an upgraded license when updating Panotour Pro files, that were already using a newer krpano version.

The older version 1.20.11 also got some of these minor fixes.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• klaus.krpano 23. November 2023 um 21:26

Hat den Titel des Themas von „krpano 1.21 (pre-release)“ zu „krpano 1.21“ geändert.
  • It seems that there is a codesign issue on the macos testingserver of 1.21.1 (and earlier 1.21 versions)

Code
    codesign -vvvv krpano-1.21.1/templates/html/tour_testingserver_macos
    krpano-1.21.1/templates/html/tour_testingserver_macos: invalid signature (code or signature have been modified)
    In architecture: x86_64

if you share offline tours it is maybe best to use the testingserver from 1.20.11

• HI,I found a problem ,krpano 1.21 (build 2023-02-09) Upgraded to krpano 1.21 (build 2023-11-23) Some hotspots cannot load and display correctly. Has any mechanism been changed?krpano 1.21 (build 2023-02-09) completely normal

• Offizieller Beitrag

HI,I found a problem ,krpano 1.21 (build 2023-02-09) Upgraded to krpano 1.21 (build 2023-11-23) Some hotspots cannot load and display correctly. Has any mechanism been changed?krpano 1.21 (build 2023-02-09) completely normal

Do you have a link to your example or more information about the problem?

• Hi,

for anyone having the Windows issue - there is a new release (build 2023-02-09) available that should fix it.

Actually the problem was the same as in 1.20.10 and related to the NWJS version:
    krpano 1.20.10

At that time I had changed the NWJS version in 1.20.10, but unfortunately somehow forgot to apply that change also to 1.21...

Best regards,
    Klaus

I installed the new release(build 2023-02-09) but still having the windows issue.
    I can't open krpano tool.exe -> just loading pointer but nothing open
    In task manager krpano tool.exe running but not responsing...

------------------
    System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 1/2/2024, 16:49:33
    Machine name: DESKTOP-RAH6IHC
    Machine Id: {8C8321DF-77A7-46D3-B2C0-19FA16EE5254}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 19041) (19041.vb_release.191206-1406)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: H510M H
    BIOS: FA (type: UEFI)
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-10100F CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16254MB RAM
    Page File: 6986MB used, 11699MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, no HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DirectX Database Version: 1.0.8
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.19041.0928 64bit Unicode

• And here another idea by using a krpano layer: *wink*
    Chromakey Video as Layer

Code:

This still seems to load an ugly black background on mobile (android) which stays until there is a keystroke? Any ideas?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!