• Compare Panos example - a new example for comparing two pano images. With Splitscreen/Side-by-Side/Top-Bottom/Overlapped modes, sliders and animations.

Great!
    Would be also nice to see more panos (5-10, useful for a contruction,etc) and use the slider with different points to the months.
    Now its limited to 2, right?

• I need to overlay a text layer on top of a distorted hotspot video but (with version 1.21 build 2023-04-30 and 2023-03-30) the video is no more visible below the text layer (video is playing but is transparent and I can hear its sound). Here the code I have used.
    Instead if the video is rendered as layer (not as hotspot) it is properly visible with the text layer in overlay.

<hotspot name="hsvideo"
    url="plugins/videoplayer.js"
    videourl="video.mp4"
    posterurl="video.jpg"
    distorted="true"
    pausedonstart="true"
    volume="1.0"
    />
    <layer name="layertext"
    parent="hotspot[hsvideo]"
    type="text"
    text="CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO"
    css="font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000;"
    align="center"
    bgalpha="1"
    bgcolor="0xffffff"
    />

I also tried to use a container hotspot with video and text as children layers (see code below) but in this case the video instead of "not visible" is a black layer (but it is playing and I can hear its sound). As soon as I drag the panorama with mouse the video became visible.

<hotspot name="hscontainer"
    type="container"
    width="384" height="216"
    distorted="true"
    />
    <layer name="layervideo"
    parent="hotspot[hscontainer]"
    url="plugins/videoplayer.js"
    videourl="%VIEWER%\media\video\video.mp4"
    posterurl="%VIEWER%\media\video\video.jpg"
    pausedonstart="true"
    volume="1.0"
    onclick="togglepause();"
    />
    <layer name="layertext"
    parent="hotspot[hscontainer]"
    type="text"
    text="CLICK TO PLAY VIDEO"
    css="font-family:Arial; font-size:20px; color:#000000;"
    align="center"
    bgalpha="1"
    bgcolor="0xffffff"
    />

Any suggestion how to insert text over a video hotspot?
    Thanks Marco

• Dear Klaus,
    I updated a Project from 1.20.11 to 1.21 (23-03-30) this Morning. When I view the project with the testing-server, it says "krpano License Upgrade required!" But when I check my License online, it says, that my license is already up-to-date. And of course I registered my license in krpano tools.

In addition to that, another project I updated 2 weeks ago was running without any problem. As I have a presentation this evening, it would be great if you could help me....
    Best Regards
    Thomas

• Hello dear Klaus.

I have a question.

Is there any opportunity if I will update Panotour 2.5.14 with the new version 1.21 to have the possibility to have 3D effect in my Panotour projects?

Best Regards

George

• Hi,

I need to overlay a text layer on top of a distorted hotspot video but (with version 1.21 build 2023-04-30 and 2023-03-30) the video is no more visible below the text layer (video is playing but is transparent and I can hear its sound). Here the code I have used.

Thanks for reporting!
    This is a bug related to the CSS3D-display of the videoplayer hotspot.
    It is fixed now for the next release.

Is there any opportunity if I will update Panotour 2.5.14 with the new version 1.21 to have the possibility to have 3D effect in my Panotour projects?

Yes, but you would need to add the set3dtransition() call manually:
    https://krpano.com/docu/actions/?version=121#set3dtransition

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus,

I can´t get the scrollbar to work if the scrollarea is created dynamically. The scrollarea itself works and I kept the code 1:1 to the working example which is included with krpano 1.21, but the scrollbar just is´nt moving with the scrollarea. But it does, if I create the scrollarea static inside the scene *wacko*

The scrollbar even shows up, but it won´t move!

Edited 2 times, last by Nupsi (May 22, 2023 at 11:56 AM).

• Hi,

I can´t get the scrollbar to work if the scrollarea is created dynamically. The scrollarea itself works and I kept the code 1:1 to the working example which is included with krpano 1.21

To which example to you refer?
    I don't known an example was structured this way...

I haven't tested your code yet, but I see at least these problematic parts:

1. the 'scrollbar_bg' is put above the 'scrollarea' layer (because it was added later and there is no zorder to sort them).
    And so the bg layer would block the scrollarea layer from being able controllable.

2. This set call is wrong:

Code
    set(layer[scrollarea].autoscrollbars,null,scrollbar,10);

Correct:

Code
    set(layer[scrollarea].autoscrollbars, 'null,scrollbar,10');

3. This is also wrong (but less important) - the xml device filters would need to be translated to dynamic code:

Code
    set(layer[scrollarea].scrolltype.desktop,smooth);
    set(layer[scrollarea].scrolltype.tablet.or.mobile,inertia);

Correct:

Code
    set(layer[scrollarea].scrolltype, calc(device.desktop ? 'smooth' : 'inertia'));
  • When the [. depth] file size is greater than 500kb, the browser will crash, but the same file is normal at 1.20

Error code: STATUS BREAKPOINT

It has been resolved , setting the subdiv of depthmap to 0 or a larger value will prevent it from crashing

• Hello,

At the origin point, there is a 10m cube. My model doesn't have
    such a cube. I didn't notice it in previous versions because it didn't
    have any impact. However, in build 2023.04.30, it affects the virtual tour.
    It appears as if there is a surface there. Is there a way to remove that cube or prevent it from affecting the virtual tour?

• With this version the file generated by MAKE VRTOUR droplet the tour_testingserver_macos does not open.
    It gives the error: "the file is corrupted".
    If I copy the file from krpano folder (templates>html) and paste into the generated vrtour folder it works.
    This was not with version 1.20, same mac, same OS (13.4)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!