• Hi,

for anyone having the Windows issue - there is a new release (build 2023-02-09) available that should fix it.

Actually the problem was the same as in 1.20.10 and related to the NWJS version:
    krpano 1.20.10

At that time I had changed the NWJS version in 1.20.10, but unfortunately somehow forgot to apply that change also to 1.21...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Now it opens everything perfectly, the testing-tour works only if I build a tour, if you run it from the main folder it doesn't allow me to see the examples

Edited once, last by Suso Barral (February 9, 2023 at 11:05 AM).

• This can be normal - please see here:
    https://krpano.com/docu/localusage/#top

However, the strange thing is that version 1.20.11 does not give any problems and this new version, although it indicates the path of the content folder, does not allow it to be seen, I have also tried to put the testingserver inside the folder and it does not work with any browser, I'm going to check it again.

• <layer name="move_circle" url="skin/move2.png" keep="true" align="leftbottom" scalechildren="true" scale="0.5" alpha="0.75">
    <layer name="move_arrow" url="skin/move1.png" align="center" x="0" y="0" scale="0.5"
    dragging="moveDrag()"
    ondown="moveDown()"
    onup="set(hlookat_moveforce,0); set(vlookat_moveforce,0);"
    />
    </layer>

• Just tested and works for me... what's the result in your case?

• <layer ... url="floor.png" width="500" height="prop" scalechildren="true" ...
    In previous versions, If dynamically changed the width, then the parent layers changed.
    Now the parent layers do not change, but change when the scale changes.
    Is it supposed to be like this? *question*

Do you have an example for testing/checking?
    And please consider the notes from here.

• Do you have an example for testing/checking?
    And please consider the notes from here.

yes, here is an example

I also noticed that when showtext.xml is connected, it gives a message in the console
    WARNING: textfield 'border' is deprecated, use 'bgborder' instead.
    Cause this line
    116 if(ts.border !== null, copy(tf.border, ts.border), set(tf.border,true));
    and when the text floats close to the edge, it starts to sway quickly, trying not to hide behind the edge of the screen

• yes, here is an example

Thanks - good example!

Yes, this is an intended and unfortunately incompatible change. Changing the size (width/height) and scaling are now decoupled/separated. This was a necessary change, otherwise the scaling-hierachy becomes insanely complex...
    But therefore there is now more control - the size and scale can be changed independently from each other - and there are new scalex, scaley settings for scaling the width and height separately.

I also noticed that when showtext.xml is connected, it gives a message in the console
    WARNING: textfield 'border' is deprecated, use 'bgborder' instead.

That's just a warning when using very old textfield settings.
    The old border setting has been replaced by the newer bgboder one.
    At the moment the old settings are still supported and automatically mapped to the new one.

And the showtext.xml is pretty old and uses these old settings...

You could disable that warning with this setting:
    https://krpano.com/docu/xml/?vers…recatedwarnings

and when the text floats close to the edge, it starts to sway quickly, trying not to hide behind the edge of the screen

That's a feature - see the noclip setting, but it shouldn't 'sway'...

• playsound(bgmusic,'%SWFPATH%/images/music.mp3',1);

Playsound error, only play the first enter the scene, the scene switching is an error, it's 1.20.11 it's work

1.21(2023-02-07),and 1.21(2023-02-09) no work!

WARNING: Unknown action: resumesound

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!