Display visited hotspot count on screen and once all hotspots clicked show a tour completed message.

• htsp01 - htsp03 belong to the same scene.
    If you make hotspots in another scene, then
    1. they must have other names and, accordingly, other variables in onloaded="if(tag_name...
    2. In the counter, you need to specify the number of all clickable hotspots
    if(global.hs_tag_count == №, ...

The counter layer is global and counts all clicked hotspots in the entire tour, not just in one scene

Again, how accurate the task originally set is how accurate the executing code will be *squint*

• my solution *squint*
    each hotspot is only counted once, works across scenes, clicking the counter resets to 0,
    see console output

notes:
    the scene name is added to the id to allow same names in different scenes
    as there is no scene in this example the id is "null/spotN", but it will work if you use scenes.

• my solution
    each hotspot is only counted once, works across scenes, clicking the counter resets to 0,
    see console output

*thumbsup* I like that there is a list with the name of the scenes and the names of the hotspots, you can use it if necessary.
    There is only one point left - you need to manually specify the number of clicked hotspots in order to display 'whee!'

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!