Virtual Gallery 06 Template

• Hello all,

I reworked the Virtual Gallery 050 a bit to a bit more modern look&feel.

I decided to test if there is any interest in these type of galleries and offering the project as a purchase option through gumroad.

Demo: https://krpano.kri-soft.be/gallery06/

Some impressions:

Feedback is always welcome!
    KME

• Hello,

I want to inform you that there is a new version of the 'krpano Virtual Gallery 06 Template'. Thank you to our users for making these suggestions and imrpvoing the template.

In this version, we made the following improvements:

• ability to specify the location of the info panel icon
      In the previous release, the location of the panel was hardcode to x=50 and y=90, relative to the main image. When changing the scale/position of the image, this could potentionally hide the icon.We have added the ability to specify the x and y location of the info panel.
    • close the infopanel when the info panel is clicked again
      We have added an additional way to close the info panel: instead of only closing it through the close icon on the bottom of the panel, the panel will also be closed when the user clicks the infopanel icon again.
    • mapping info panel fields to meta data dynamically
      In the previous version, the fields in the infopanel (author, title, ...) were linked hardcoded to a defined meta data field in the image-hotspots-metadata.xm. We have now made this coupling dynamic so that, as a user, you can add your own data fields to the info panel without being limited to the hardcode ones.

The improvements are provided at no additional charge. If you are a customer, you can download the latest version from the gumroad website. More instructions on how to use, implement and upgrade are also on gumroad.

I hope you appreciate the changes. If you have any questions or other suggestions, do not hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,
    KME

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!