Drawing a Polygonal Hotspot with Holes

• Hi,
    I want to draw a polygonal hotspot with holes.

1) If I create a polygonal hotspot with a hole in a closed polygon, it will look like this.
    I get a line connecting the hole and the surrounding area.
    Also, the description of the points will be complicated.

2) If you create two polygonal hotspots, one for the whole area and the other for the hole, the two hotspots will be drawn overlapping.
    It would be nice to be able to describe it this way in a style specification or something, but it doesn't work.

3) My ideal is this.

If anyone knows of a better way to do this, please let me know.

Thank you.

• Hi Yasushi,

I use methode 1 with borderwidth 0
    You can see it on my old drumset example 'Play with me' on the the big Ride cymbal for example.
    https://www.virtualtuur.com/krpano/120/sound/drums/

Perhaps it is an option to use methode 1 with borderwidth 0 and make the borders as seperate poly's as polyline.. if you just have 1 of these hotspots or a few it could be an option? (Untested)

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Thank you Tuur.

That's one solution.

Actually, I'm looking for an easy way to draw polygons with complex shapes and multiple holes.

For example, it looks like this. (Convert from mesh to polygon)

In order to draw this hole, we need to make many cuts leading to the hole from the periphery.

I think it would be simpler if we could specify the entire contour and the holes as separate polygons, but is there a better way?
    Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!