You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 18th 2010, 6:43am

Is that a custom plug-in or made by combining the existing plugins?

Hello,

The floating window on the left side here, http://hdvirtualcitytours.com/t/324/blackmoorgolfcourse , the one that contains the combo-box and some logos. Is that made of a custom plugin or can it be replicated using combobox and other plugins?

Thank you.

Phil

Trainee

Monday, January 18th 2010, 7:56am

Wow...those are some really bad panoramas with poor photopraphy, stitching and the scenes way off level! It reminds me of the current pictures from Hati. I hope those companies didn't pay much but anything is too much for those.

OK...back to your question. It just looks like the combo box on a sliding window.

Phil

Monday, January 18th 2010, 8:26am

combo-box is understandable. What about the company logo and golf course image below the combo-box? How can i manage to put all three of them (logo, image and combo box) on a sliding window like that?

michel

Professional

Monday, January 18th 2010, 8:23pm

Hi srisa,

Take a look at this thread: Hotspot - plugin grouping

SAlut.