Several Questions about krpano + Oculus Quest 2

• Hello,

I am trying to create krpano contents especially for Oculus Quest 2 and came across following questions.

1. MobileVR Setup in Oculus Quest 2?
    - MobileVR Setup is supported in norma vr-mode but I don't find this feature in Oculus Quest 2.
    I want fov to be sligtly larger than the default one -> Would be this possible by krpano coding?

2. Recommened cube size for Oculus Quest 2?
    - I know I can find this though trial and error.. but I am curious if there's certian formula to achieve this (based on the hmd's resolution?)

3. Running krpano contents in Offline Mode?
    - Has anyone tried running krpano in offline mode on Oculus Quest 2? I am not sure if this is even possible.

4. 360 Video Controller in VR-Mode?
    - krpano's 360 video controller disappears when entering VR-Mode. Is there any 360 video controller out in the market?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

Best Regards,
    Hyung

• 3. Running krpano contents in Offline Mode?
    - Has anyone tried running krpano in offline mode on Oculus Quest 2? I am not sure if this is even possible.

https://krpano.com/docu/tools/testingserver/#top

The easiest way is to run the Testserver with the OpenSSL certificate, connect the glasses to the same network and the tour will open in vr.

Or install a local server side application, which should also support OpenSSL, transfer the tour files to the server directory on the glasses and run the tour locally from the glasses.

• hello lastromantik, could you explain in details how to "run the Testserver with the OpenSSL certificate"? and how to "install a local server side application, which should also support OpenSSL"?
    thank you in advance
    regards

• thank you, i already read this article, but my level in network and coding is too bad to understand how to use it with an oculus quest 2...
    if someone can help to explain in more details...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!