Several problems with 3D tour

• I meet with two problems when I make my 3D tour.

1. why my obj model can correctly shown by krpano which has a different coordinate system. I provide an example and a screenshot of the model and its coordinate system shown by meshlab.

2. I want to ask if I set correct parameters. My understandings are listed:
    For 3D tour, there are two steps. One for depthmapping, I need to set depthmap.origin(that means where a pano-image will be projected onto the 3d-model) and set view.hlookat/vlookat(that means which direction a pano will be projected to the model). Another step is for scene change, I need to set view.tx/ty/tz to move the camera to view the depthmapped model in different locations. As to image.ox/oy/oz, according to the testing, I think it is set to move the depthmapped 3d-model to the screen center.

• Hi,

I had a look at your model and first thing I noticed is that it is really large, i had to scale it down with factor 100 to see it in blender

It seems your origin 0,0,0 point is in the right "room".

I then created a fake texture and imported your model and the texture in krpano:

Code
    <display depthbuffer="true" />
    	<view tx="0" tz="0" ty="-160" oz="2000" hlookat="0" vlookat="40" fov="90" fovtype="MFOV" />
    	<control invert="true"></control>
    		<scene name="model" autoload="true" >
    		<image>
    			<sphere url="texture.jpg" />
    			<depthmap url="model/model.obj" hittest="true" rendermode="3dmodel" scale="1" textured="true" waitforload="true" center="0,0,0" axis="+x+y+z" /> 
    		</image>
    	</scene>

which resulted in:

Your questions are a bit unclear to me to answer, but I hope that maybe the above will put you on the right track...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!