Fullscreen area bug (only mobile - Chrome)

• Hello dear users!

I am experiencing some wierd problem. Created a scene e put a layer with a onclick event (in this case set to fullscreen true). This same layer is at bottom position. If you are in mobile, when you click in layer, notice that the area for the tour is bigger than screen, making you think that the layer just disappear. After touching the screen, just one time, the area autoadjust and can see again the layer. Is it me or i am crazy? ;(
    Mobile firefox works just fine. Desktop works fine too. The problem only occur with Chrome mobile. Tested on Android Mi A3 and Asus ZenFone Max Shot. Not sure about iPhone.

krpano 1.21 build 2023-04-30 (occur on build 2023-03 too)
    latest chrome version

Example
    https://gyroexperience.com.br/homologacao/01_dev/vtour/

Code:
    https://gyroexperience.com.br/homologacao/01_dev/vtour/tour.xml

Can anyone help me? *smile* *w00t*

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Edit1: There must be something with this new Chrome version, older tour (using krpano 2022 / 2021) are showing same problem *sad*

Edited once, last by rdrgroma (May 29, 2023 at 8:45 PM).

• Hi,

your example works fine on iPhone (Safari & Chrome) and Samsung Galaxy (Chrome & Samsung Internet). But you might set the fullscreen-button to toggle *wink*

Entering fullscreen works fine, but my problem is WHAT happens when I enter fullscreen. When fullscreen is triggered, the pano area is larger than the screen, cutting or hiding the bottom part. If you click on the red bar in the provided link, you will enter fullscreen and see that the red bar is missing. However, if you click again on the pano, the area auto-adjusts and the red bar reappears.
    In recent research, I found out that there is a bug in Chrome, even in recent updates. People developing PWAs with krpano can encounter problems ;(

I forgot to put a text in the red bar kkk sorry for that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!