Make Pano - generate diffrent sizes

• Hi there!

It seems like such an easy task but I can't figure it out:

Using the multiresolution droplet for a flat image I want to not only have the tiles and the preview image generated but also a 500 pixel (longer side) large image of the panorma.

Is there any way to have such an image created?

Thanks

EDIT:
    - makethumb=true would be great - but it only creates square thumbs. my panorama is not square.
    - preview=true would work - but I would need it twice in the same droplet - one for the real preview image, one to greate the 500 px thumbnail with it - that does not seem to be supported

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von s-maier (4. Juni 2023 um 22:33)

• Hello,

I understand the requirement of having a 500px (on the longer side) thumbnail along with the multi-resolution tiles. Unfortunately, the native krpano droplet options might not provide this feature directly. However, a workaround could be to use an external image processing tool or a scripting language like Python with an imaging library like Pillow to resize your panorama to the desired dimensions post tile generation. This way, you can automate the process and have a 500px thumbnail created alongside the tiles and preview image generated by krpano.

Best regards!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!