You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 4:03pm

parent / child

Hi there,

Could anyone let me know whether the parent / child features work as documented - I have tried them in all sorts of ways with no luck.

None of my posts have been replied to yet and I really need an answer to this one so I would be super grateful if anyone knows

Thanks
Tudor

michel

Professional

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 4:16pm

Hi wontfail99,
parent/child system:
  • parent attribute for all plugins/hotspots
  • usage:
    • parent="pluginname" or parent="plugin[pluginname]" or parent="hotspot[hotspotname]"
  • the aligment of a child refers then to the parent
  • can be changed dynamically
  • "scalechildren" attribute - to scale also child plugins on parent scaling, default="false"
Klaus has made an example: PARENT/CHILD EXAMPLE

SAlut.

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 5:45pm

Hi,

Thanks for getting back - I have used that with no success
The child node is

<plugin name="closebutton" keep="true" visible="true" url="buttons/close.gif" parent="plugin[INFO-box]" zorder="99" align="righttop" x="1" y="2" rotate="0" crop="0|0|19|19" onovercrop="0|19|19|19" ondowncrop="0|38|19|19" ondown="action(flyback);" onup=""
/>

and it appears nowhere near the parent node!

any suggestions?
T

VN2009

Professional

Tuesday, January 19th 2010, 9:32pm

parent="info-box"

try that, no need for the rest.