Need information!

• well,

"After 2 years with FPP Flash 10 KRPano is still in Beta." Why?!

"The larger panos with 4-5 levels needs to download 25mb on a large screen even if they are only 10mb in the largest size.." Is this true?

"..Well also this has now after I pointed it out a solution but it is not in the standard documentation. I think you have to check the forum to find it." Why couldnt find this in the Documentation? And why its not more detailed about other krpano features?

Thank you a lot?

• Hi,

"After 2 years with FPP Flash 10 KRPano is still in Beta." Why?!

at the moment - because the documentation/examples for 1.0.8 are not finished yet,

"The larger panos with 4-5 levels needs to download 25mb on a large screen even if they are only 10mb in the largest size.." Is this true?

that must be very very large tiles

I think Hans is counting the whole level size, but only the viewed/needed tiles wered loaded,
    only the first smaller levels were loaded completely by default for faster zooming,

and I think he means the "progressive" loading, there the current tiles are loaded step by step,
    from low to high resolution instead of intermediately the high resolution,

what you like more is a matter of taste of course (and it's just a setting)

I will upload soon an example that demonstrate the difference between
    "progressive" and "normal" loading,

"..Well also this has now after I pointed it out a solution but it is not in the standard documentation. I think you have to check the forum to find it." Why couldnt find this in the Documentation? And why its not more detailed about other krpano features?

see the first point
    the current online documentation is only for version 1.0.7...

but you will find a short documentation about the new krpano features in the news forum here:
    https://krpano.com/forum/wbb/index.php?page=Board&boardID=2

I know that the current state of the documentation is not 'optimal' but I'm already
    working on it...

it's simply a TIME thing... developing and answering questions are needing a lot of time,
    and writing/structuring a documentation and making examples too!

if you are not sure about krpano - just try it - it can be freely downloaded and tested!

e.g. as first step I would recommend to test the droplets included in the krpano tools,
    just move your pano image on it...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!