You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jrhowell

Beginner

• "jrhowell" started this thread

Sunday, January 24th 2010, 3:56am

Navigate around a flat Pano - Limit Range

I have a flat pano style image that I'm displaying on my web site. I've done the multires function and can navigate around just fine. However, I would like it to come up in a square window that shows the whole pano ... black space on the top and bottom of the window. This will allow be to display the whole image initially and then allow the user to zoom in to see the detail. However, right now the user can scroll completely off the image vertically. I'd like to limit the ability to pan vertically and horizontally so you don't leave the image.

Any suggestions?

This isn't an issue with horizonal panning, just verticle panning.

I've tried the following, but no luck.

<view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" maxpixelzoom="1.0"
fisheye="0.0"
limitview="range"
vlookatmin="-30"
vlookatmax="30"
architectural="1.0"
/>

Thanks,

Wednesday, January 27th 2010, 1:44pm

Hi,

in the krpano.swf included in the 1.0.8 beta 9 tools are new automatic view range settings for that,

e.g. try:

Source code

<view limitview="fullrange" maxpixelzoom="1.0" />

limitview="fullrange" - will set the viewing limits automatically to be able to view the whole image

or:

Source code

<view limitview="offrange" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="2.0" />

limitview="offrange" - will set the same limits like "fullrange" but doesn't limit the zoom/fov,
here you need to limited the fov by fovmax,

best regards,
Klaus

jrhowell

Beginner

• "jrhowell" started this thread

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 1:37am

That was it!

Thanks so much Klaus. That was exactly what I needed. I used 1.0.8 beta 9 and limitview="fullrange". Wala! It's perfect!

Take a look at:
http://www.howellphotographicarts.com/Ho…/Nashville.html

Tuesday, February 2nd 2010, 8:55am

Hi,

try also adding this line to the xml:

Source code

<control zoomtocursor="true" zoomoutcursor="true" />

when you zoom now with the mouse wheel, it will zoom toward the mouse cursor,

best regards,
Klaus