Virtual Tour M/S Color Magic [Beta]

• Hey Folks,

I'm presenting you my virtual tour of the ship M/S Color Magic (crusing from Kiel to Oslo and backwards).

The tour is not finished yet, there are about fifty scenes to go, which are not even stiched yet ...

As a start the Magic Promenade (a 163m long shopping mall) is online (5 scenes).
    In the next days i will add an inside view of a "standard" outside cabin.
    The other scenes will follow from time to time, i hope i can finish this project till summer.

I hope you enjoy this tour and feel free to give me some feedback :)

The tour can be viewed at http://tour.colorfantasy-fanpage.de

Greetings

P.S. I just saw, that the Internet Explorer doesn't load the navigation background-image, but all other browsers do...
    Do you know, whats wrong with this?

• Nice!!

well as you said feel free...

i have 4 things that i see..

- maybe pay a little attention at the nadir and zenith patch.. make cubes ...edit .. and through all on droplet..

- do you have HIGHSHARP? maybe better HIGH.. (?)

- i think it's nice when you give the looktohotspot or lookto a smooth 60 or so..

- the control buttons stay in the middle but the are behind the text in the navigation bar... maybe better to align them left with an x=400 or so.. (?)

Love to see the ship !!!

Cheers

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Hey Folks,

sorry for exhuming this thread but in the last two years the tour has grown a lot - unfortunately i forgot to update this thread :P
    By now there are about twenty scenes linked in the tour and the navigation got an upgrade.
    In addition there are new information in the navigation bar.

Hope you enjoy the tour and feel free to comment :)

Best regards

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Toast (19. Januar 2012 um 17:18)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!