Changing view of pano called from hotspot in a tour

• Still coming to grips with coding and can't seem to find the answer to this problem so any help would be great and thanks in advance.

I'm hoping to change the yaw/pitch/fov for panos loaded and called from hotspots in the previous panorama.

I have a tour with 3 panos linked to simulate moving forward and have each pano's default view set in

their respective xml files.

But when the viewer wants to go back from where they came in the tour by clicking on a hotspot, I want the next pano's view to be set in the direction they are facing from the previous pano, instead of loading the default view set in the xml file.

Can't find a coded example, so if anyone could lead me in the right direction, cheers.

Red

• You can use variable for each of your pano example "fov_pano_1" and use the SET() and GET() function.

set(fov_pano_1, get(view.fov));
    set(hlookat_pano_1, get(view.hlookat));
    set(vlookat_pano_1, get(view.vlookat));

after you can have them back with get(fov_pano_1); get(hlookat_pano_1); get(vlookat_pano_1);

I don't try this code, try it and let us know, you can evolve it creating a global saving function including all this little calls, and one loading function too. But for the core I think it's it.

Let's me know.

David

• Hi usagi,

In the actions documentation, you can find an example:

Hope this can help...
    edited: note for loadpano()
    SAlut.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von michel (29. Januar 2010 um 15:44)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!